he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

23 March 2012

she said... a little Friday something... house rules

I am not much of a fan of the 'House Rules to live by' type prints, they are all a bit soppy and unrealistic for my liking. For example rules like...'If you break it, you fix it' or 'forgive each other', 'Always try your best' or 'Always be kind' (ok these are nice sentiments but I don't want them written on my wall.) 

In our house we are not always nice to each other, we shift blame, we love each other but can often be mean and I am not even sorry about this situation, it's how we role, so I tend to ignore 'Rules to live by'. However I recently discovered this print (below) the other day and think it may be the Best Rules print I have seen. And as house rules go, its right on.

Wesley Bird, Little Spoon, Society 6

And whilst I am are being honest about the rules I like to live by and the type of advice I like to receive I wanted to share as this amazing print for the Good Fucking Design Advice. Good points well made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...