he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

29 March 2012

she said... more enamel please

OK so I am becoming a little obsessed with Falcon products. I realised the obsession had gone too far when this weekend I almost purchase a Falcon vase, cup, casserole dish, colander, milk pan and various utensils. If I had not been stopped by friend my kitchen would now look like a camp site.

Trying to convince myself I don't need any more Falcon products I have realised that it might not be the blue and white items that are ruling the obsession by the material. And so... I have now replaced one obsession with another and here some items that make me act all irrational.. I need it, I want it, I must have it in my life immediately...





These 4 items above are from Nkuku who have absolutely love range of products, thinking all these enamel things could double up as picnic ware.

I saw this pink enamel pan in Labour and Wait in Shordeditch about 3 weeks ago. My logic and self set rule allows me to make unnecessary purchases if I am still thinking about the said item a month after seeing it... little pink pan you will soon be mine. (Please note: this rule only counts for small things, its not the same as if I see a house that I like, almost the meaning of the word necessary is very fluid. I felt the need to clear that up.)

pink pan, £20, Labour and Wait

Japanese enamel teapot, £55, Labour and Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...