he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

30 April 2012

she said... homey lately...

Its been a very busy few weeks in the homey household. 'he' has been away lots and I have had a full on few weeks at work, between the two of us we haven't been home much but we have managed to get a few things done round the house...

1/ 2 /3
4   / 5 /6


1. I had to sprint from work to make it to the homespun market a couple of weeks ago, it was worth the effort as I bought this super cute crochet white cushion from Laura's Attic, perfect for sunday naps.

2. Before the 30 days of rain set in we sorted out our little garden. As soon as the sun makes an appearance we should have beans, tomatoes, chillies and roses. Not sure what to do with these hyacinths now they have bloomed?

3.Whilst shopping for a birthday gift I also bought myself this lovely Ali Miller wall plate, not sure where it will go yet but it called to me 'take me home', so I did.

4.'he' went to the mid century modern show and returned with this bouncy bunny tea towel for me from Hammade. I was pretty happy about that. 

5. We ordered this Eames chair about 4 months ago, it finally arrived and was absolutly worth the wait. I have placed an Ikea rug over it to make it a little more cosy and have named it the knitting chair. 

6. Its been almost a year since we received several amazing prints as wedding gifts and we finally got round to getting them framed (well most of them.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...