he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

29 June 2012

she said... a little friday something...

Here is yet another print that needs to be added to my wish list. (Although my flat is seriously running out of free wall space.) I stumbled upon Esther Aarts a dutch illustrator on a slice of shaks  and immediately loved her work. Quirky, whimsical and beautifully done. What is not to like.

And for anyone who knows me tea time is a pretty big deal in my world, when its time for dinner I have little interest in anything else, so this is just the perfect print to hang in my kitchen.

EstaAarts

Even though the artist is based in the Netherlands their work has a very British eccentric feel.  The more I look the more I want everything on their online store, so this is warning before you check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...