he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

13 July 2012

she said... a little friday something... put the kettle on...

Have you ever put the kettle on, walked away and then an hour later realised you never had that cup of tea you wanted? This is something I would do however I have a whistling kettle which never lets you forget. They may take longer ( a great deal longer) to boil but you will never forget to make that cup of tea.



The kettle we have is on its way out, so the search for a new one begins. This 1930's style kettle from Picquotware is stunning, a thing of beauty. I need it in my life. However I am not sure I could keep it as shinny and streak free as the design deserves it to be....the search will continue and I will just dream about this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...