he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

12 November 2011

she said...make up table dilema

Once upon a time this was the dream...


and this is the present day reality...



Now I am not the girlyest of girls and the idea of all those frills and foofy things may not be my sort of taste now but I do dream of a day when I don't have to crouch on the floor to do my make up and all my products have their own little home and not thrown together into one box/draw. 


Here are the dressing tables I am currently drawling over.

from Conran, I have seriously been lusting over this make up trunk for about 3 years but at £2,245 its a pipe dream.


 from made.com, love this but I think my array of lotions and potions would ruin the slick style.



from Graham and Green, nice and neat, not sure I could keep the white furnish make up and smudge free.



Super cute.

Alas in true goldie locks style these are either too big, too small to wide or too expensive, so the search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...