he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

19 November 2011

he said...scotch scotch scotch, i love scotch!!!

Winter is here, and that means long evenings in front of the fire with my favourite single malt.
Now all I need is a tumbler with equal character and depth as my scotch. Here are couple that I hope to be picking up very shortly.



This is a new take on the classic cut crystal tumbler, the Depozit tumbler available from the MoMA store.



These have to be my favourite, the "Stay Sharp" tumblers have been crafted in England by a century old maker, the natural horn means each tumbler is totally unique. Available from Best Made Co.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...