he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

14 November 2011

she said....tiles, tiles, tiles.

I think it all started with a trip to Marrakech a few years back and a then a trip to India earlier this year threw me over the edge but i bloody love a tile. Having just seen these amazing photos on houzz.com I am feeling joy, jealousy and a very strong desire to have tiled stairs and i don't even have a stair case. Totally gorgeous.



'he' isn't much of a fan of the tile and although I may not have a sweeping tiled stair case I have managed to sneak some in around the home.
Wall tile from Goa, India
Another Indian tile used as a bedside coaster
Original 100 year old fire place
Tile from Supernice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...