he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

19 March 2012

he said... pop it like it's hot

We had some pretty nice weather towards the end of last week, hopefully its a sign of things to come! While I was out an about I noticed a group of cyclists in the park who looked like they were cracking open some beers using their saddles! I went over to have a closer look and one of the guys told me he picked up a little gizmo whilst he was in Canada over the summer called the road popper. It's a cool little tool that clamps to the rails under your saddle that turns it into a bottle opener - perfect for cracking open an al-fresco beer whilst relaxing in the park.
Comes in silver or gold!
All they needed was one of these and they would have have the perfect mobile bar set up - bring on the summer!!!







1 comment:

  1. I love it! Ok I think I need to get Neil one of these as he is totally obsessed with bikes and well...beer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...