he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

5 March 2012

she said... monday served up on a tray

In my flat the kitchen and lounge are the furthest rooms apart. This is great for when say 'he' is watching Top Gear and I want as much distance as possible but when friends pop over for a cup of tea ferrying everything from one room to another is a bit of a pain. So I need a tray, a biggish one. Here are some I have my eye on. I particularly love the Vitra and Fox tray one.

Blossem & Bill Tray, £30, Caroline Mcgrath

Vitra Tray, Mother and Child, £46, Rocket St George 

limited edition green and blue tray, £25, Kate Clarke london

Marimekko, £58, Illustrated living


Fox Tray, £29, Lush Designs 

Pink Leaf, £27.95, Caroline Mcgrath


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...