he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

11 May 2012

she said... a little Friday something... jubilee tea towels

I have been pretty quiet on the blog recently and this is due to a busy time at work. However I finished a contract yesterday so have time for a little post.  

I have been working on a BCC production all about the upcoming Jubilee so as an ode to my project (which i a pretty proud off) I bring you a little Friday something which gives you a range of the ultimate piece of jubilee memorabilia, the humble commemorative tea towel.

plum chutney, £15


Culture Label, £16.50

Hirst and Hirst Living, £10

Culture Label, £16.50


Zeena Shah

To Dry For, £10
Hunted and Stuffed, £12.50, and my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...