he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

23 February 2012

he said... i've only gone and bloody done it!

So after my last post about silly tools I got totally sucked in to the world of boutique axes, yes there is such a thing!
Anyway, to cut a long story short I just couldn't resist the beauty of these finely crafted tools and I just wanted to share with you all what arrived today.


It's made by Gränsfors Bruks of Sweden, and of you look closely at the head it's even been stamped by the person who made the axe. Mine has been stamped A.S. - Anders Strömsted.


I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with my axe, but in the meantime it looks pretty damn good laying by the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...