he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

31 May 2012

she said...loving Laura's Attic

I recently met Laura from Laura's Attic at the Homespun event in Shoreditch. Although I was under my own strict instructions not to make a purchase I came away with one of her lovely crochet white cushions. Since then I have been eyeing up some of the other lovely items at her etsy shop, if you like bright, colourful, vintage inspired items it's definitely worth checking out.

Laura is based in wales where everything is handmade.  Her shop features smaller items such as cushions and blankets to bigger statement pieces, she also offers a bespoke design service.

Renovated Vintage dinning table and chairs, £175

Autumn Leaf Cushion, £10 each, i almost bought this blue one but then I remembered the cushion rule.



As well as these bright lovely summer items I also love the granny blanket. I am still hoping that by the time winter shows its ugly face I may have learnt to make myself one of these bad boys, but if that fails I know where to get my hands on one.

Large, Vintage Granny Blanket £75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...