he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

8 June 2012

she said...sangria, tapas, seasta, it's Sevilla

I have been meaning to share these photos for the past few weeks as I recently returned from the most lovely weekend in Seville.


This was my first trip to the Spanish city, I went with my friend Emma who would be celebrating a birthday whilst away.  It was a bit of a last minute decision (so not much research or planning took place,) and I wasn't sure what to expect but as well as the Sunshine (oh the sunshine!) manchango as a staple dish and ridiculously cheap yummy wine its setting its also stunning.  It's fair to say I am now and big fan of Seville. 

I think I ate my body weight in manchego and chorizo and I am not even sorry. Its fair to say I always have an appetite, some might say grazer, whatever you may call it (constant eater) the continuos supply of tapas was perfect holiday food for me. It means you can constantly eat and as it's part of the culture its guilt free, when in Rome....

When choosing a tapas bar it had to have meat hanging from the celling, as standard. 
The city was perfect for mooching, one of my favourite past times and a good activity to do after all that eating. Even though it was busy with coach loads of tourists visiting the main sights it was pretty easy to escape and find little streets to explore where you were the only person to be seen.
main square, loved the colours.

tour guide Emma, this girl seriously knew had to navigate the windy streets, if left alone i'd still be looking for our hotel. 
love these neat trees at the Cathedral.
beautiful colours, especially the sky!
tiles all round the city just added to my obsession. 


bull ring, but way to squeamish to go to watch a fight...
so just appreciated the street art instead.
all over the city there were these amazing lilac trees, could get enough.
happy feet, free in the sunshine.
birthday girl enjoy breakfast on the roof of our hotel. not bad for a Monday morning.
and just to prove I was there, a snap in a motorcycle wing mirror. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...