he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

12 June 2012

she said... pickle me this...

Looking for some new art work (that I don't need) I found this super cute print by Brooke Weeber on Society 6, it made me smile as it reminds me of my fridge where there are more jars of pickled things then anything else, by a long shot. Not sure what this says about me, maybe I need to clear out my fridge or get a healthier diet? But what sort of home would I have without a stash of pickled cucumbers?



And then this turned my smile into a giggle... I would explain but you should just watch the video below. Something to make you laugh on a Tuesday (or whatever day you happen to read this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...